Hey there, thank you for stopping by! As you might have already noticed, I blog about tech, marketing, and everything in between.
Since I blog random topics I decided to sort some blog posts that I have published over the past several years to help you find what you’re looking for. If you’d like to visit my recent blog posts, head here.
Whether you want to start a new blog, or are looking for some how-to article, or need some help you can contact me anytime and I’ll be glad to help you. Or, feel free to tweet me – I read every single tweet and email that I get.
Here You Go… #tech #marketing #mashups
- The Fantastic Ten – is an evergreen list of productivity tools (free) to get things done.
- My Favorite Blogs – is a list of my favorite tech and marketing blogs organized by category.
- My Favorite Internet Tools – a list of all my favorite Internet Tools, Software, WordPress Plugins, and Browser Add-ons – to get things done.
- Top 30 Web 2.0 Sites – is a list of my favorite web 2.0 sites to drive traffic to your blog.
- Top 25 Web Hosting Companies – is the ultimate web hosting comparison chart wherein I compared the best web hosting companies by price and features.
- 101 Productivity Tools
- 101 Social Media Tools
- 101 WordPress Plugins
- 101 Internet Marketing Tools
- 101 Content Marketing Tools
- 101 Search Engine Optimization Tools
Don’t Have A Blog?
- WordPress vs. Blogger.com: Pros and Cons – if you don’t know what blogging platform to choose.
- WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org: Pros and Cons – tells you why you should start your own self-hosted WordPress blog (your own .com blog).
- Premium WordPress Blog – get a fully-loaded WordPress blog with a Domain Name, Web Hosting Plan, Premium Theme, and WordPress Setup.
- Top 30 Premium WordPress Theme Marketplaces – lists the best WordPress theme marketplaces for those who’re confused about which premium theme to choose.
Already Have A Blog?
- 7 Blogging Years. 7 Blogging Lessons. 7 Blogging Tips. – some things blogging that I have… learned, realized, or experienced over the past several years.
- How I Increased My Organic Traffic By 500% In 10 Months (And Doubled Them In A Year) – it’s all about how I increased my daily organic traffic from 250 to 1,500 to 3,000 without spending a penny.
- How Much Traffic Will You Need To Make $100,000 – if you ever wondered about how much you’ll need to make $100,000/year from your blog.
- Write Today; Monetize Tomorrow! – tells you why you shouldn’t start a blog to make money. Just focus on writing and writing only.
- Why 365 Blog Posts (Or Even Less) Is All You Need – shows you why 365 blog posts is all your need for traffic, income, and also to become an awesome blogger.
- 37 Content Discovery Tools – is a list of over 25 websites where you can find great content to share on your social media channels or to get ideas for your next blog post.
- What Is “High Quality Content”? – they say you need quality content. It tells you what is “high quality content” according to Google and how to create great content that performs well in Google search results.
- What Is “Low Quality” Content? – just in case you want to know how they define low quality content or thin content.
- Top 37 WordPress Plugins – lists the best WordPress plugins to supercharge your blog.
- Turbocharge Your Blog With WordPress Jetpack Plugin – lists over 25 reasons why you should install Jetpack.
- Over 60 Web 2.0 Sites To Get Instant Backlinks – is a list of over 60 web 2.0 sites to increase the backlinks to your blog in several ways.
- The Definitive Guide To Writing A Perfectly Optimized Blog Post – is a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to write a perfectly optimized blog post.
- 15 Blogging Tips To Supercharge Your Next Blog Post – gives you 15 blogging tips to write a better blog post. Guaranteed!
- The Secret To ‘Daily Blogging’ – if you want to blog daily then this interesting read makes sure that you’ll never run out of topic.
- Should You Blog Daily? – tells you when you should blog daily and when you shouldn’t.
- The Art Of Social Media Timing – if you’re not sure about when to share your content to top social media websites.
- 41 Image Sources & Tools For Your Blog – lists over 40 image sources to get free stock photos, images & clipart for your blog.
- Google PageRank Is Not Dead – tells you why Google PageRank still matters.
- What’s Your Blog Really Worth? – tells you how to value your blog.
- 12 Blog Marketing Resources (Plus 21 Quick Tips) To Promote Your Blog – is an epic list of blog marketing resources plus 21 quicks tips to increase your blog traffic.
Want To Make Money As A Freelancer?
- Showcase Yourself As An Expert – tells you how to get more clients at no cost and zero promotion by showcasing yourself as an expert.
- Freelance Writing Tips: Everything (Almost) You Need To Know – lists over 21 tips to take your freelancing to the next level and make more money writing.
- 51 Blogging And Publishing Platforms To Showcase Your Skills – lists over 51 blogging and publishing platforms to showcase your awesomeness and build your personal brand.
- Freelance Writing Jobs & Gigs – is a collection of over 51 freelance writing gigs — for anyone & everyone.
- Make Money Writing Articles – lists over 37 blogs that pay up to $300 for your guest posts.
- Over 30 Blogs That Pay $50+ For Your Guest Posts – get paid for contributing content to quality blogs.
- Here’s How To Make Money Online As A Freelancer – everything you need to know about freelancing.
- 15 Blogs You Should Really Read If You Are A Freelance Writer – for freelance writing tips, advices, ideas, and resources.
- What Is Fiverr, Anyway? 13 Gig Ideas To Make Money On Fiverr – lists over 13 gig ideas to offer a blogger and make money on Fiverr.
Want To Make Money Blogging?
- What Is Affiliate Marketing & How Does It Work? – is a beginner’s guide to affiliate marketing. You, the affiliate, is going to get paid to market another company’s products/service.
- Top 18 Affiliate Programs & Networks To Make Money Blogging – is a list of top 18 affiliate networks. You’ve to join an affiliate network to promote an affiliate program.
- Over 40 Google AdSense Alternatives To Make Money Blogging – if you don’t want to promote another product or program then you can monetize your traffic and make money.
- Make Money Online: Affiliate Programs + Google AdWords – is a step-by-step guide to make money online without a website or a blog.
- 121 Ways To Make Money Online – for anyone and everyone to make money online (even if you don’t have a website).
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Credits – get free pay-per-click advertising credits worth over $500.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips & Tools
If you’re a blogger or a marketer then you can’t ignore traffic from search engines (organic search traffic). As you probably know Google released an algorithmic update called Google Panda (read Google Panda Update Timeline & Tips) in order to reward websites with high quality content (and to penalize the low quality ones).
So you’ve to make sure that you’re following the best practices while creating content. SEO is all about improving the visibility of your website in search engine results pages (SERPs) for the targeted keywords.
- Why Sponsored Reviews & Nofollow Links Are Highly Undervalued
- Link Building: How SEO Gurus Do It And Why You Shouldn’t Follow Them
- 25 Email Apps (Free & Premium) For iOS (And Android Too)
- 11 Reasons Why I Love Dropbox — And You Should Too
- Over 21 Microsoft Apps For Your iPhone & iPad (And Android Too)
- 3 Best Of The Best Remote Desktop Access Software That Are Free
Whether you’re a blogger, marketer or an aspiring entrepreneur you need some inspiration to keep going, don’t you?
Last Updated: Saturday, October 3rd, 2015